Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hmmm...

OK, So I haven't gotten anything new made yet... But, I have picked up some new supplies, and we have the office/ work room all cleaned up now. I am super excited to get back to work. I have a bunch of ideas floating around in my head and can't wait to see if I can actually make them come to life!
I am starting to feel a little bit overwhelmed at the moment though. Like I said before, I have to get some pieces made for a local bridal shop. Plus, I was just invited to send some inventory with a friend to a craft show in Minot the first week in April. I would also like to get some pieces made for Etsy. And, I am putting together the arrangements for my sister in-law's wedding, as well as hairpieces for possibly both weddings this summer... My head spins just thinking about it all!
I think I just need to spend a couple nights at my little work station again, and I will get back in the swing of things. I think the worst part is all these new ideas I keep getting are distracting me from the rest of my work. My husband is home all day tomorrow, hopefully I can get some time to work on a couple pieces.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment