Saturday, February 11, 2012

Busy busy busy!

Just taking a little break and thought I would share what I have been working on!

ARGYLE!
  My first attempt at argyle failed. Hard. But I really like the way this one came out. I want to make more but Cory says he hates it... what do you think, this is the only argyle one I have so far, should I make more for the show?



I also have a few fun springy ones to bring to the show. Lots of turquoise and grey in this group, I hope you guys like them!


My little helper, and "Doba." ( aka: Dora )



Bows! I don't know why I like them so much... I made a few little bracelet/ponytail holders and pins last night and I really how they came out.


And of course, more buttons!


Well, its back to work. Grace is sleeping so I am going to try and get some button headbands done. She loves buttons, probably more than me, so it is pretty much impossible to work with them when she is around.

No comments:

Post a Comment